WE ARE HIRING
RIVERS EDGE RESORT, ELMA, MB.
Rivers Edge Resort is a Wedding & Event Venue/Cabin Rentals recognized for its exceptional customer service.
Job Title: Wedding & Event Assistant/Grounds/Housekeeping
Reports To: Scott or Joy Sutyla, Owners, Rivers Edge Resort
Start Date: 11 weeks – 35 hours/week – To be determined
General Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
Under the direction and supervision of the Owners of Rivers Edge Resort, the participant will assist in daily operating duties at Rivers Edge Resort.
- Assist in the setup, cleanup, before, during and after a Wedding. General housekeeping of the space.
- Assist Wedding Coordinator with Wedding Weekend details to ensure client specifications are met.
- Cabin Cleaning
- Light maintenance duties
- Picking up garbage/recycling from the cabins
- Yard maintenance at Rivers Edge Resort eg: cutting grass, push mowing, weed whacking
- Staining/Painting of some buildings on Rivers Edge Resort
- Must have a valid drivers license.
- Must be 15-30 years of age at start of employment (Canada Summer Job requirement)
- Strong communication skills
- Takes initiative
- Works well with people
- Remains calm under pressure
- Strong work ethic, trust, teamwork and accountability
- Flexible schedule (must be available to work on all weekends)
- Experience with lawn equipment is necessary but not a must
Email your resume and cover letter by May 17th to firstname.lastname@example.org